INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS OF ABSTRACTS
The Organising Committee invites you to actively participate in the meeting by preparing an oral presentation or a poster.
Please submit your abstract following the instructions:
- Participants are invited to submit one oral or poster abstract.
- Limit your abstract to 250 words. Authors are responsible for the editing of their abstract papers. We invite you to prepare a structured abstract, that contains: Introduction, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions
- Mail your abstract to: email@example.com
- Confirmation email will be sent to author’s email within few days of submission (If you do not receive an email confirmation please, contact the office to confirm your submission).
- Oral research reports will be restricted to a 10 minutes with 8 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for questions.
- Dimensions of posters should be: 70cm wide x 100cm tall.
- No audiovisual equipment will be allowed for the poster presentations.
- Posters must be prepared for display in the poster display area on Saturday, May 21, 2015 from 9 AM to 5PM.
- Abstracts will be selected based on scientific content, submission date and available time. A confirmation email will be sent with confirmed presentation times and A/V instructions.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and if approved they will be posted on the Congress Program Schedule. Authors should review the Congress website to ensure their presentation has been accepted.
- Delegates not selected for an oral presentation are encouraged to present their research as a poster presentation.
- All presenters must pay Congress registration fees.
- Failure to register may forfeit your opportunity to present.
The contents of this page are subject to change, please return for updates.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Organizing Committee using this mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Congress Organizing Committee
- Deadline for oral abstract submission is February 1, 2016
- Deadline for poster abstract submission is March 1, 2016
- Notification to presenters of selected oral presentations is February 15, 2016
- Oral presenters must register and pay congress fee by February 15, 2016
- Notification to presenters of selected posters is March 15, 2016
- Different protocols for tooth transplantation
- Autotransplantation to anterior maxilla
- Transplantation of impacted teeth
- Bone preservation and regeneration