Information for authors of abstracts
The abstract submission has been closed.
The Organising Committee would like to thank all authors for the scientific contribution and all scientific submissions.
Friday, 25 May 2018
12.00-17.30 Oral presentations
The scientific programme on this day is dedicated to short scientific reports.
Saturday, 26 May 2018
9.00-18.00 Keynote lectures
Find out more about the keynote speakers and their presentations
Sunday, 27 May 2018
9.00-13.00 Post-congress course
Participants are requested to submit electronic abstracts on one of the following topics of the congress.
Biology of tooth transplantation
Tooth eruption and alveolar bone development
Cryopreservation and tooth transplantation
Immature versus mature tooth transplantation
Long-term observations and scientific evidence on tooth transplantation
Complications following tooth transplantation
Restoration of transplants in anterior maxilla
Implants versus transplants
Alveolar osteotomy for ankylosed incisors
Transplantation of deciduous canines
Tooth transplantation in complex patients
3D imaging and templates for tooth transplantation
How to submit abstracts?
- Abstracts must be submitted in English only.
- Participants are invited to submit one oral or poster abstract.
- Unusual abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
- The abstract should be organized in paragraphs as follows:
- Results and Conclusions
- Do not include title or author information in the body of your abstract.
- The maximum length allowed for an abstract is 1800 characters (approximately 250 words) including blank spaces. The abstract title, the author(s) or names of institutions are not included in the count of 1800 characters.
- Please follow the layout of the abstract template (.doc), fill it in and upload as well as submit the plain text.
- Submission form is available here.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be published as typed by the author.
- Abstract submission deadline: 15th February 2018
- Notification to presenters of selected oral presentations: 15th March 2018
- Congress dates 25th-27th May 2018
Only abstracts that are complete and in accordance with headings provided will be considered for review. Abstracts will be reviewed prior to the congress.
- Confirmation email will be sent to author’s email within few days of submission (If you do not receive an email confirmation please, contact the office to confirm your submission).
- Oral research reports will be restricted to a 10 minutes with 8 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for questions.
- Dimensions of posters should be: 70cm wide x 100cm tall.
- No audiovisual equipment will be allowed for the poster presentations.
- Posters must be prepared for display in the poster display area on Saturday, May 26 2018, from 9:00 to 17:00.
- Abstracts will be selected based on scientific content, submission date and available time. A confirmation email will be sent with confirmed presentation times and A/V instructions.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and if approved they will be posted on the Congress Program Schedule. Authors should review the Congress website to ensure their presentation has been accepted.
- Delegates not selected for an oral presentation are encouraged to present their research as a poster presentation.
- All presenters must pay Congress registration fees.
- Failure to register may forfeit your opportunity to present.
The contents of this page are subject to change, please return for updates.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Organizing Committee using this mail: email@example.com
Congress Organizing Committee